Dr. Bailey is available for videoconference and telephone appointments only at this time.
If you and your partner are looking for help to:
- Strengthen and grow in your relationship?
- Find a way to separate and do so amicably for all?
- Make an important decision like moving to a new location or building a life in retirement?
If you are a compassionate person, trying to be a better one, do you want to:
- Communicate more effectively in all your relationships — personal and work?
- Learn why people in your life do the things they do?
- Learn what you can do to improve your relationships and your life?
- Get past your past – an old belief or attitude about yourself or others that now limits you?
- Be relieved of trauma from one major event or from ongoing betrayals — even if those things occurred long ago?
With over 40 years of professional experience, Dr. Karol Bailey uses recent advances in psychology and neurobiology and a specific treatment approach called cognitive – experiential methods that go beyond traditional types of talk therapy. These tools and approaches, combined with complementary traditional approaches, can get you to your goals. This is a process — a process Dr. Bailey knows well from walking this path over the course of her career with thousands of people.
Dr. Bailey uses a holistic framework, collaborating with you in the ways that work best for you. She provides a safe, comfortable, and always professional setting to help you feel better with lasting effect.