Dr. Bailey is available for videoconference and telephone appointments only at this time.
BEFORE THE BEGINNING
What is the moment of our birth?
We know the birthday of our body.
Yet we can never know the moment of birth of our character.
It has no date.
The birth of our character has many beginnings and is without end in the days and years of our life.
At every moment we face an infinite number of opportunities to create a greater meaning in our life.
Always, we find ourselves before another beginning.
In this we discover the most creative power of Man: the power and delight of the self-creation of our character.
We create our character when we are alone with ourselves and in the relationships we also evolve with others.
And most of all our values will be determined by the direction in which we choose to grow with others and within ourselves.
But we know it is only when words move us to act that they reveal their strength.
In what we do we find the continuing birth of our character.
In what we do . . .
We are always before another beginning.
Do you want to:
- Communicate more effectively in all your relationships — personal and work?
- Learn why people in your life do the things they do?
- Learn what you can do to improve your relationships and your life?
- Get past your past – an old belief or attitude about yourself or others that now limits you?
- Heal disappointment, grief or heartbreak?
- Be relieved of trauma from one major event or from ongoing betrayals — even if those things occurred long ago?
With over 40 years of professional experience, Dr. Karol Bailey uses recent advances in psychology and neurobiology and a specific treatment approach called cognitive – experiential methods that go beyond traditional types of talk therapy. These tools and approaches, combined with complementary traditional approaches, can get you to your goals. This is a process — a process Dr. Bailey knows well from walking this path over the course of her career with thousands of people.
Dr. Bailey uses a holistic framework, collaborating with you in the ways that work best for you. She provides a safe, comfortable, and always professional setting to help you feel better with lasting effect.