Due to COVID – 19, Dr. Bailey is available for videoconference and telephone appointments only at this time.
Do you want to:
- Communicate more effectively in all your relationships — personal and work?
- Stop anxiety and panic?
- Learn why people in your life do the things they do?
- Learn what you can do to improve your relationships and your life?
- Get past your past – an old belief or attitude about yourself or others that now limits you?
- Heal disappointment, grief or heartbreak?
- Be relieved of trauma from one major event or from ongoing betrayals — even if those things occurred long ago?
With over 40 years of professional experience, Dr. Karol Bailey knows that you are not choosing to think, act, or feel in the way that’s brought you here, so how could you choose NOT to think, act, or feel in those ways? Such important change is not an event — it’s a process — a process Dr. Bailey knows well from walking this path over the course of her career with thousands of people.
Dr. B uses recent advances in psychology and neurobiology and a specific treatment approach called cognitive – experiential methods that go beyond traditional types of talk therapy. These tools and approaches, combined with complementary traditional approaches, can get you to your goals.
Dr. Bailey uses a holistic framework, collaborating with you in the ways that work best for you. She provides a safe, comfortable, and always professional setting to help you feel better with lasting effect.